Whether you have your own software development team or not, we can work with your business to develop the software you need. Flexible software development-as-a-service (SDAAS) is a new concept in the UK, so how does it compare to the traditional options of hiring permanent of contract developers?
Recruiting permanent members of your software team can be a time-consuming and expensive exercise and you might not want to expand your team in the long-term. Added to which, you have the added costs of recruitment fees (if you’ve used a recruitment agency), paid holidays and sick leave, pension contributions, national insurance (NI) plus the office space and/or equipment and software licenses.
Hiring contractors can be just as difficult. Finding the right person with the right skills is the first challenge, but that too brings high costs. Contractor day-rates can be eye-watering and you’ll be paying even if there are days where there isn’t any work. Notice periods mean that even if your project is completed early, you’ll still be paying them for up to a month. Then there’s the risk of them leaving at any time for a higher day rate elsewhere, and the ticking IR35 timebomb that could mean financial penalties, tax liabilities and potentially having to pay holiday and sick leave to your contractors.
Flexible & Professional
Business Software Development
Developer Cloud™ flexible .NET software development
We believe that our new Developer Cloud™ flexible software development service provides an exciting and intelligent alternative for businesses who need to be able to scale development teams up or down quickly or who are operating within tight budget constraints. Businesses using Developer Cloud™ can enjoy the following benefits.
- No need to recruit permanent or contract software developers
- Experienced UK web, desktop, cloud and mobile software developers
- Can be booked for as many or as few days as required (minimum of just 1 day)
- Avoid the risk of IR35, no recruitment fees and no employee overheads
- No long-term contracts, just 2 working days notice period
- Support for new or legacy .NET business applications
- Standard software development equipment and software provided
How Do We Help?
We aren’t just suppliers to our clients, we’re trusted technical partners. We advise our clients on the best routes to reach their business goals and we only develop custom solutions when off-the-shelf software isn’t up to the job.
- Microsoft .NET and .NET Core application development
- Business mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Microsoft .NET cloud and API development
- MSSQL, SQL Azure, Oracle and MySQL database support
- Cloud and server data processing applications
Ready For The Next Step?
Every business is unique with different challenges and goals. Let’s have a conversation to find out more about your business and find the right solutions for you. Fill in your contact details below and we’ll arrange an initial online meeting. Our mission is to help you solve your business challenges.