Business systems often evolve over long periods of time. During that process, business data can end up being stored (and duplicated) across multiple systems. By connecting and integrating each system, your business can reduce costs and avoid mistakes caused by incorrect data.
When you need to look up information about a customer, a contract or a product, how many different systems do you need to access to find the information you need? How many mistakes due to incorrect data have impacted your business in the last 90 days?
Identifying the key sources for each piece of business data as a first step makes it possible to link other systems to that data rather than duplicating it. Redundant or duplicated systems can then be removed from business reducing costs and making data management much simpler.
Business data can be connected between systems that your business uses. This includes your in-house systems as well as external software such as hosted CRM, ERP and accounting software. Make the most of your valuable data by integrating and connecting your business systems.
Integrate and Connect
Your Business Data Systems
Business systems integration analysis and software development
A Clearer Business View
Clearing out redundant, duplicated or obsolete systems and data brings greater clarity to businesses. Knowing that the data you’re looking at is up-to-date and correct means that better business decisions can be made quicker than before. Planning and forecasting become much easier for the business.
- Remove duplicate systems to improve data quality
- Understand the “source of truth” for each piece of data in your business
- Integrate business systems bring business data together
- Connect with external systems to add capabilities
- Enable your team to quickly find the data they need
- Connect with powerful business intelligence (BI) tools to monitor KPIs
- Reduce mistakes due to incorrect business data
How Do We Help?
We aren’t just suppliers to our clients, we’re trusted technical partners. We advise our clients on the best routes to reach their business goals and we only develop custom solutions when off-the-shelf software isn’t up to the job.
- Microsoft .NET and .NET Core application development
- Business mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Microsoft .NET cloud and API development
- MSSQL, SQL Azure, Oracle and MySQL database support
- Cloud and server data processing applications
Ready For The Next Step?
Every business is unique with different challenges and goals. Tell us about your business requirements and your current challenges and we’ll find the right solutions for you. Our mission is to help you solve your business challenges.