Whether you have your own software development team or not, we can work with your business to develop the software you need. Pay-As-You-Go software development is a new concept in the UK, so how does it compare to the traditional options of hiring permanent of contract developers?
Recruiting permanent members of your software team can be a time-consuming and expensive exercise and you might not want to expand your team in the long-term. Added to which, you have the added costs of recruitment fees (if you’ve used a recruitment agency), paid holidays and sick leave, pension contributions, national insurance (NI) plus the office space and/or equipment and software licenses.
Hiring contractors can be just as difficult. Finding the right person with the right skills is the first challenge, but that too brings high costs. Contractor day-rates can be eye-watering and you’ll be paying even if there are days where there isn’t any work. Notice periods mean that even if your project is completed early, you’ll still be paying them for up to a month. Then there’s the risk of them leaving at any time for a higher day rate elsewhere, and the ticking IR35 timebomb that could mean financial penalties, tax liabilities and potentially having to pay holiday and sick leave to your contractors.
Business Software Development
Affordable UK software developers as and when required
We believe that our new Pay-As-You-Go software development service provides an exciting and intelligent alternative for businesses who need to be able to scale development teams up or down quickly or who are operating within tight budget constraints. Businesses using Pay-As-You-Go can get the following benefits.
- No need to recruit permanent or contract software developers
- Experienced UK web, desktop, cloud and mobile software developers
- Can be booked for as many or as few days as required (minimum of just 1 day)
- Avoid the risk of IR35, no recruitment fees and no employee overheads
- No long-term contracts, just 2 working days notice period
- Support for new or legacy .NET business applications
- Standard software development equipment and software provided
How Can We Help?
We help companies like yours to create, maintain and support greenfield and legacy software applications using these skills.
- Microsoft .NET and .NET Core application development
- Business mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Microsoft .NET cloud and API development
- MSSQL, SQL Azure, Oracle and MySQL database support
- Cloud and server data processing applications
Download our PAYG information pack
Looking for extra help for your software development team or support for your legacy .NET software? Fill in your details below and download our PAYG Software Development service information pack.